Valentine’s Day is one of my favourite holidays! I think it’s such a fun day to show your loved one’s that you love them. Single or in a relationship there are lots of fun ways to celebrate.
Coming on Saturday is my recipe for heart shaped linzer cookies which are a super fun sweet treat to enjoy with loved ones on Valentine’s Day. For a sneak peak check out my instagram! I’ll also be sharing how we are celebrating Valentine’s Day and how we have celebrated in the past.
Today I am sharing his and hers gift guides. These are some great ideas for your husband, wife, galentine, best buddy or even your parents! My husband doesn’t read my blog, but I might have to send him the link to this post!
I’m really obsessed with the men’s gift guide and a lot of the gifts are unisex and just simply awesome!
- Watches are always a great gift and I love Daniel Wellington watches because they are super classic.
- Beats Headphones, don’t we all want beats head phones? We were late adapters to wireless headphones and seriously I don’t know why we waited so long! These over the hear Beats Headphones would be such a great upgrade!
- Yeti mugs are so great! We use travel mugs daily and I love Yeti because they are dishwasher safe!! Say what?! Yep you heard me! Men are practical so providing them with upgrades to items they use daily is always a safe bet.
- We have one Bose bluetooth speaker that we move all over the house to listen to music. The sound quality is fantastic and we love it!
- We take coffee very seriously in my house! We have a drip coffee maker, Nespresso and until recently a french press. Our french press broke recently and we’ve been looking for a good manual coffee maker to replace it. I think this pour over brew would be a great option!
- I have been a fan of Herschel Supply Co. for years now. I carried their backpacks in college. They are also Canadian which makes my heart happy! I think this bag it the perfect size for a weekend getaway and we need more of those!
I love that the gifts for the ladies are sweet, fun and romantic. Perfect for the special lady in your life or your Galentine!
- Victoria Secret PJ’s are my absolute favourite! They are worth every penny in my opinion. I have the pant version of this set and I’m obsessed! The adorable short version is on my wish list.
- I have a serious sweet tooth and gummy candies are my weakness! Of course Sugarfina takes candy to the next level and I can’t get enough (send me all the champagne bears!)
- Diptyque are one of my favourite candles to give and receive as gifts. There is something so elegant and special about them. They also go with everyone’s decor. I think the Baies scent is perfect for Valentine’s day.
- Silk pillow cases are fantastic for your skin and your hair. Since switching to silk I noticed a huge difference in my hair. I struggle with serious fizz and this has decreased the frizz so much! What I love about the Slip pillowcases is that they are machine washable! No one have time to dry clean a pillow case!! I also think receiving a silk item from your significant other on Valentines day is very romantic!
- I love the whole Barefoot Dreams line and I know I’m not the only one! It’s crazy how soft their products are. I have a cardigan from their line and I can’t get enough. So their blankets are on my wish list and is such a great indulgent gift to receive.
- I love to diffuse essential oils so a diffuser is a great gift that’s not only practical but provides ambiance to your space making it a romantic and special gift.
There you have it gift guides for the special men and woman in your life!