Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only share products that I love! Thank you for your support.
Ok guys this is my very last gift guide before Christmas! I’m a little sad since I’ve enjoyed making these for you. I hope your Christmas shopping is going well and you’re not too stressed! If you need more gift ideas and missed the other two gift guides check them out here, and here. Now let’s get into it!
Just like the last gift guide everything on this list is either something I own and love or something on my own wish list!
- This book teaches you a super scientific method of cooking, and although I believe it having fun and not stressing and throwing out the rulebook in the kitchen. I think a book like this will help anyone tighten up their skills take a typical home cook to the next level. Also the friend chicken sandwich in this book is heaven, it worth it for the sandwich. The Food Lab.
- I love Joanna Gaines, her style, her personality and her family. And I love that she is a home cook sharing her favourite recipes. I think it’s really fun to see a home cook come out with a book like this. Magnolia Table.
- No cookbook gift guide is complete without including Chrissy Teigan’s second book. Not only is she a girl after my own heart with her love of cheese. But it’s the perfect book for pop culture lovers. Even someone who doesn’t cook would enjoy this book. Cravings Hungry for More.
- This is a super fun cocktail book. All the drinks have fun literary based names! Plus who doesn’t want to try a new cocktail. This is a perfect hostess gift too! Tequila Mockingbird.
- I got this book at my bridal shower along with my cast iron pan, and thank goodness! I was terrified to start using the pan until I read this book and understood how to treat my new baby. And on top of all the cast iron care tips I love the recipes. It really expands your mind as to what you can do with cast iron. Cook In Cast Iron.
- No list is complete with out the queen Ina! She is impeccable in every way. I watched her cook like a pro series and loved that she shows you how to use your skills as a home cook to wow guests. It helps you thin outside the box when entertaining. And I just love Ina, Jeffery and her roast Chicken! Cook Like a Pro.
Ok that’s it! My last gift guide for 2018! Now go finish your shopping!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only share products that I love. Thank you for your support!