Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only share products that I love! Thank you for your support.
I can’t believe it’s time to talk Christmas shopping already! I feel like Christmas has really snuck up on me this year. Normally I am done all my Christmas shopping by December 1st so that I can enjoy the lead up to Christmas without the stress of actually shopping. Unfortunately this year I have barely scratched the surface. That’s where Amazon comes in right? So I thought I would help you out with gift guides every Wednesday until Christmas! So to start things off the gift guide for the chef in your life!
Everything in this gift guide I either own and love or are currently on my wish list…. Santa if you’re listening I’d like to see dutch oven under the tree!
- I love wooden cutting boards not only are they fantastic investment pieces for your kitchen, but they double as serving pieces! I love my wooden cutting boards and John Boos makes the best. I also love this deep walnut colour! Walnut John Boos Cutting Board
- I’ve been watching a lot of Jamie Oliver lately and man does he even love his mortar and pestle. I bought my day a dark granite version of the one on this gift guide for Christmas a few years ago and I think it’s time to add one to my kitchen too! White Mortar and Pestle
- I love my olive oil dispenser. They look great on your counter and allow you to buy olive oil in bulk… wait am I the only one who buys mass quantities of olive oil at a time? Regardless I think this would be an unexpected but great stocking stuffer! Olive Oil Dispenser
- This Staub dutch oven has been on my wish list for a few years now… it was even on my wedding registry. I think I will have to break down and buy it myself during all the after Christmas sales! No one in my life understands my need for a heavy bottomed enamel pot that can go in the oven! You guys do though right? Staub 5.5 Quart Cocotte
- The holly grail of blenders, a Vitamix! Not only a Vitamix, but a white one (that makes me way too happy!). This is another permanent fixture on my wish list. My basic blender just isn’t making the cut anymore… huge chunks of kale in my daily smoothie make me want to cry! Vitamix A2300 Ascent Series Smart Blender
- This USA sheet pan with cooling rack is probably one of my most used kitchen items. I use it for many recipes from making bacon in the oven to crisping up leftover pizza and it’s a must in my BBQ-less BBQ Chicken! I am slowly but surely getting all my friends and family to buy this awesome sheet pan combo! It’s easily my most used wedding gift! USA Sheet Pan and Rack
Ok! There you have it my 2018 Gift Guide for the Chef in your life! I had so much fun putting this together for you, so I hope you enjoy it! Come back next Wednesday for the Bakers Gift Guide!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only share products that I love. Thank you for your support!